How to Get a Guy to Like You
It’s fun to talk about guys, but when it comes to how to get a guy to like you, some women are clueless. The results can be embarrassing, so if wish to know how to get a guy to like you, then read and learn a few tips on what and what not to do.
Learn How to Get a Guy to Like You:
1. Some girls are into looking fabulous too much that they think covering their face with layers and layers of makeup is the way to go. Wrong! Most men go for the natural look and often would say that a girl is prettier without makeup. Sure, they like cute girls, but too much makeup is not “beautiful” in their eyes.
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=”400″]Don`t Forget to Read: How to Tell if a Girl Like You[/box]
2. Gossiping and talking behind other’s back is a turn off for men. For teenagers in a classroom, girls passing notes, whispering and then looking at a particular guy is pretty lame. Not to mention the guy ends up feeling uncomfortable.
3. Men are also concerned about their looks, so it wouldn’t hurt to give them a compliment or two. They may not like to say it out loud, but guys do sometimes stress about their appearance. So don’t go around criticizing them.
4. Most of the time, a girl’s mood changes drastically during that “time of the month,” and guys wish you wouldn’t take it out on them. It’s not an excuse to be mean, so if you’re not up to being social because of the cramps, then try to stay away first. Guys wouldn’t understand what you’re going through so don’t bother explaining.
5. Girls want to look good for their men, but asking them all the time if “does this make me look fat?” can get tiring. Remember, guys have different tastes when it comes to physique, and when you ask him questions like that it puts him on the spot. If he likes, then he likes you for who and how you are.
6. When it comes to fashion sense, too much skin screams desperate and insecure. Guys prefer girls with good taste: not too much skin, not too revealing, but enough to show off your real assets and leave the rest to the imagination.
7. You need to be yourself. Don’t lose yourself and be this whole different person whenever you talk to a guy. Don’t overdo the flirting; most men find it a turn off when a girl acts all giggly.
8. How to get a guy to like you? Don’t forget your sense of humor. Guys like girls who they can joke around with and is not afraid to laugh at herself. So remember to keep smiling so that he’ll be comfortable around you, loosen up and don’t be too uptight.
9. Stand Out, and Be Noticed. Before you can get a guy to like you, you’ve got to get him to notice you. You might think this is easier said than done, but it’s easy to stand out and be noticed – especially if the guy you are attracted to is a good match for you personally.
You may already have developed a great sense of personal style – if not this is the time to do so. Make sure you’ve got a great hairstyle that is easy to care for, and wear cosmetics that bring out your best features rather than hiding your face like a mask. Taking care of your skin properly will make you glow – and men are naturally attracted to a healthy look.
Wear clothes that look good on you! Be sure you show just enough skin to be intriguing, but not so much that you look desperate. Leave something to the imagination.
Last, if you want to get a guy to like you once he notices you, you want to wear a great perfume that adds a sense of excitement and intrigue to your persona. If you smell great, you’ll activate even more of the guy’s brain and be even more attractive to him.
10. Let Your Confidence Show. Once you’ve caught a guy’s attention, you’ve got to prove you are somebody who is worth his time. You want to make him feel compelled to get to know you! The best way to do this is to shine with confidence. Don’t act like a fool, unless clowning is your thing. You can go a long way to get a guy to like you by smiling, engaging him in active, fun conversation, and being an interesting person.
Whatever you do, don’t try to get a guy to like you by acting like something or someone you are not. You want to be honest, and you want him to like you for who you are. Pretending might help you get your foot in the door, but in the long run it will lead to embarrassment and disappointment.
If the two of you don’t hit it off the first time, consider waiting for another occasion to meet, and see whether you can make a go of it. If not, he may not be the right guy for you! Once you strike up a conversation, you’ll know for sure whether he really is as intriguing as he seemed from a distance.
11. Hold yourself tall. Take a hint from runway models. Turn on the Fashion Network on your tv. Observe the way the models walk down the runway. Practice this yourself. Put on your high heels and practice walking. Stand up straight. To men, women’s posture is important.
12. Think before you speak. A lot of marriages end in a messy divorce. Some of the blame for this can sometimes be placed on the incessant talking by the woman. You need to set yourself apart from the pack. Don’t speak too much. The more you chatter on and on, the more your guy gets annoyed. His visualises you as the nagging, gossiping wife that he would be married to for the rest of his life. Also, don’t speak too loudly. Guys dislike it when women are too loud and annoying.
13. Appreciate Him For Who He Is. Last, but not least, you want to get to know the man as well as possible. Don’t fall into the trap of becoming infatuated with him for what he has. Possessions can come and go, and if you want to enjoy a life full of real love and happiness, you want to be involved with a guy whose company you truly enjoy.